BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My first(second) blog post

Well when i send this post,means it gonna be official that this blog goes online to public..(see 1st lah if i rajin put things in). Man i though i would never get this blog on cause, man I had a lot of problems juz to register..

Well at least it will teach me a valuable lesson,DUN EVER MAKE A BLOG AT CYBER CAFE. Dun its annoying) .



I had the problem of registering my account from the very beginning. There was the problem from the email variations (I didn’t know I had to register a gogle account, so yea it wasted most of time and a good half an hour),account setting and yada yada...


Whats the worse is that after all that trouble, I only had half an hour left to write a blog...(it was from 3 hours, so yea...it was long) but anyhow this is actually my second blog(aftr I understood a bit of the idea) .. There was one before this but it was deleted due to publishing reasons...




Well i think thats all i can think of right now...(if in where not only because of this mosquitos,man they are vampires).


Untill then see ya…

1 comments:

Hani said...

Yeah..
finally u let me see..