BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

............

I just check out my girlfriends blog and well, I wanna just say im sorry and i didnt mean to make you feel like the way you did... Its my fault we had that misunderstanding, actually i felt like breaking down that day... I was trying to force myself to not really always pop into your life as too much, dont get me wrong,i do want you in my life as much as i want to be in yours,its just well that
i dun want to ever be annoying,its just how i am and i never like it... i guess i dun want to regret if somehow it was over... I didnt want to disappoint me and especially you,dear... Guess being too careful never works.. And im sorry,again... Its just that i want to learn to understand u, so in order for me to do so, i need to learn to let you live your life and i cant always interfere just because i dont like some of it... Im gonna try my best to never again doubt you or even disappoint myself,its because i love you thats why i became that way... OK from now on i`ll promise to never doubt , hurt you,or burden you with unnecessary pain,dear... and for you people who are reading this, know that ure all the witness to this promise i made...

1 comments:

Hani said...

well..
hurm, sure she'll forgive u..
knw tht, if u dun like it, u shud juz say it out..
"no matter what!"
coz i knw tht is wat she wanted..