BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Moments

Why life has to be so short? Moments....Moments... They say life is all about the moment....Whenever we choose to enjoy it or even pass it down,we get to choose but what happes if we never knew it was truly a moment where we should enjoy it or be fucked up by it? There good moments and yet there are moment to horific to live by through. Haha... Arghh... Oh my gosh! I wish this day would never end! I just wanna live this through.... We all have ways with word whenever it comes to loving or even hating the moments.. Some are so terrific that you can put it in articles and gets the teacher good recognition...and other well not so good, but still when you look at it describe the moments we live by thru whenever by self-experince or by stories.. Moments keeps us alive and sometimes makes others strong,whenever you notice or not... Moments of fault, moments of fear, moments of deceive ,moments of life and death, moments of losing someone or something thats so special to you, are this moments can really bring you down and sometimes kill you, wanting it desperately to end it, but the again there are also moments of joy, moments of appreciation, moments of triumph, and even moments of passion, this moments are the moments that keep you alive and still holding on to life and keep on living with the pain. Theres a saying once,i dunno if it exist or im just pulling my weight, How we live our lifes will effect on how people around us on how they live with theirs. Last night could have been the worse moments of my life, my dearest, Zaihanirah, experience that moment of life and death,she got into a car accident which cud have been devastating but luckily it was her dad that was driving which avoided the accident from becoming far worse then it shud have. At that time i just got back home and was about to enter the house when i suddenly receive a call from her bro,Amirul, he sounded like he was a bit off,i thought he was goofing off(which i didnt koe his lips pecah,sorry dude i didnt koe),but when he pass the the handphone to hani,she was crying and she told me that she got involve in a car accident. I swore when she said that, i could just have fainted on the spot cause my knee was already trembling just a little more,nite out. At that moment i was fearing for the worse,even the thought of losing her,which will be hard for me to bear. At that moment,i didnt know what cud i do. There she was in pain and suffering,i could not do anything! I wanted to scream bt i couldnt cause fear already grip me by the throat,i wanted to go and help her but i didnt know where she was. I felt so useless and i didnt koe was should i do or even wat to think. I was a train wreck. That night as i waited for her call(more like text),i saw the moments we had together,the laughs, the embarrassment we when thru at tuisyen and school and even the promises we made with each other. When they say how u live the moment will effect the people around you,now I know why,There she was having the probally worse moments in her life and my moment was also effected,it was a like a black note for me that day, I was going thru again that moment of fearing of losing someone you love and care about. When she texted me that she was ok,i couldnt be sure,so thats why i called her just to koe she was doing ok(its not that i didnt trust that she was ok,its just that sometime text lie or can be covered up so easily,and manh she is a expert with cover ups).When i heard her voice that nite,i could help myself from bursting to tears,knowing she was doing ok,with some injuries,but fine nevertheless. After we finish talking,we said our gudnite but i cudnt sleep well that nite so i tried to calm myself and eventually i slept around 4am.

As a result of that incident, i promise myself i`ll never go drunk ever again,becuz the ass that did this to her,was drunk. So zan i hope you understand ok? Its not i dun wan to spend new year hanging out with you, its just that i dun want to get drunk n hurt anybody.And bro, thanks for helping me out yesterday to calm my nerves,if it was for you i`ll surely cud have broken down,Thanks Wayne Keith Rumpang,ure an awsome bro and im glad i knew you.

So, moments... moments..... moments... They are what makes us keep on living but we have to try our best to live the good ones and leave the bad ones out,Way out, and also remember that hope we live our moments will eventually effect the people around us. People do shit in life because the never appreciate the moments the have,like that drunk bastard,he had a bad time until it hurted people he dun even koe. So live your moments to the best because life is short and we gotta try to make the best out of it!

Signing off.

2 comments:

Hani said...

she will recover..
she knw it..
n she say thank u 4 being thr 4 her tht nite..
althou its in text, its still considered tht u r ther..

Hani said...

u knw wat dearest, tht's the 1st time any guy wud actually cry for me..
dear, i love u so much, its not ur fault that u can't do anything at tht time, u can't juz be everywhr..
but still, u r by my side, even by texting n calling..
i cudnt help myself at tht time, i can only cry..
i love u dearest darling..
n thnk u for ur concern, in everything..
I LOVE U SO MUCH GABRIEL KENNEDY WAN!!!