BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hmm....

When i thought everything would turn out okay,i founded that i cant seem to just get up like i did before, somehow the feeling was just well like, i dunno... i cant express myself with just words.. Never could,and if i wanted,i felt that what i`ll might do might just end up breaking up someones hope... Am i that hard to understand? I might sometimes look like i dont care but in truth thats what i am... U know what? I cant always be there... Its impossible for someone to always be there for someone all the time, at best we can always try but im just human so i cant always do much... Im no superman,nor i am a wannabe... Im just me... I cant express myself all the time, i dont have excellent control in words like other people,nor i have the courage to speak up whenever i want to.. But i`ll always try... And if anyone in the past before this was hurted by my because of me,well i wanna take this time to ask you to forgive me.... For whenever i acted like a jerk,an ass,or looks like i dont seem to care or cany seem to trust you... The fact is, i`ve been always and when i say always,i mean most of the time took no care in life unlike you guys did, lived by one solid vow(nw ex-) JUst take what lifes gives you but never give your life to it..

But now i dont want to live that care-free life anymore... I learnt that i should start to care for people around me and also learnt to give the the trust they deserve,if possible,my faith... Because i realise the bleeds and cuts of the past was all because i could not trust people around me and even myself... I know that this is gonna be hard and i might try to give up along the way but i know with all the support and a little bit of time, i will change....

2 comments:

Hani said...

u'll learn..

Hani said...

it has been almost 2 year this post were written. and syg, u did well! :) thou there is ups and down. but u did well..